This privacy statement applies to the website of: Free2Cycle Limited Ltd whose registered office address is The White House, Denchworth Road, Grove, Oxfordshire, OX12 0AR.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Collecting information can provide specific benefits to our website visitors.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify our visitors, such as, name, email address, telephone number, date of birth or address.
Collecting information that our visitors choose to submit on our form allows Free2Cycle Limited to correspond with them and understand their requirements.
We collect information so that we can contact them via email or telephone for promotion of our services or products.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us at email@example.com
We collect and store email addresses submitted to us by visitors voluntarily on a database on our server and in individual email software on PCs.
We may occasionally send you an email to remind you of our services and these promotional emails for Free2Cycle Limited will always provide an unsubscribe link.
Submitted data is periodically cleared from our server, however the data submitted via forms is held on users PCs for an indefinite period of time. None of the data submitted using our forms is considered sensitive.
Free2Cycle Limited will collect and process all personal data in respect of its data subjects in line with the following data protection principles:
- ensure that all personal data is accurate and where necessary kept up to date;
- ensure that all personal data is retained for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being processed;
- collect and process all personal data fairly and lawfully;
- only use personal data for the purposes stated at the time of its collection and shall seek the customers consent before using the personal data for any other purpose with the exception of purposes for which we are required to process data by any legislation or regulatory requirement;
- ensure that all personal data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive, for the purposes for which it is processed;
- ensure that personal data is processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject;
- ensure that appropriate technical and organisational measures are taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
If you wish any data pertaining to yourself or your company to be deleted from our server and PCs we will be happy to oblige – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org