As a sponsor, you agree to fund the mileage based payment of nominated cyclists who sign up to Free2Cycle. These may be your employees, but can extend to other groups that you wish to support.
It's easy. You can apply on line via our webpage where you will also find more information about Free2Cycle. If you are in a hurry, click here and we will take you directly to the application process.
We only ask that you upload and maintain an up-to-date list of members, so that we can confirm those who are eligible to be sponsored by you.
• Increased Productivity;
• Reduced absence;
• Less sick pay;
• Significant return on investment; an estimated £10 for every £1 contributed;
• Opportunity to improve your business with carbon offset & credit opportunities;
• Healthier, happier team members;
• Reduced emissions, congestion and traffic noise;
• Free2Cycle will supply you with a carbon savings report, quantifying the positive impact your organisation is having on the environment.
• Less investment for extraneous costs, such as parking;
• Adding value to the greater economy.
Please confirm they are included on your member's list and that they have filled out your company details correctly. The cyclist is requested to enter their first name, last name, date of birth, post code and payroll reference and if any of these do not match the information you have given to Free2Cycle, your team member will not be able to apply for a bike.
In addition, we give you the option to supply “eligible from” and “eligible to” dates. Your team members will not be eligible outside this date range.
If they are still unable to continue with their application then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The cyclist owns the bike and is responsible for keeping it well maintained.
We also encourage the cyclists to purchase bike insurance if they don’t already have it.